ISSC Handels GmbH
Tel.: +43 7750 38426
Manager: Wolfram Kriegleder
CRN: FN 279255
Jurisdiction: Ried im Innkreis.
VAT. – ID: ATU62679257
Responsible for the content: Lucas Weiermann
Platform of the European Commission for online dispute resolution (OS) for consumers: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not willing and not obliged to take part in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
- Our terms of delivery shall apply exclusively to all deliveries, even if no reference is made to them in individual cases. Deviations require our written confirmation.
- The price lists are intended only for officially licensed gunsmiths and resellers. Our deliveries are made exclusively to this group of persons.
- Our prices are net (without VAT) in EURO ex warehouse Andrichsfurt.
- Our offers are subject to change and non-binding. We reserve the right of prior sale.
- Deliveries are invoiced at the prices valid on the day of dispatch plus VAT.
- Orders will be executed immediately if possible. All announced delivery times or information about availability are subject to change. The buyer cannot derive any claims from non-compliance with delivery times.
- The shipment is ex warehouse Andrichsfurt at the expense and risk of the customer. The shipments are insured by us. Transport damages are to be claimed immediately upon delivery at the respective transport company.
- If the customer requests express delivery, express costs will be charged to the customer.
- All invoices are to be paid within 7 days. Deviating payment conditions require written consent.
- In the event of default in payment, all claims existing at the time of default shall become due immediately. Reminder fees in the statutory amount will be charged.
- All deliveries shall be made subject to retention of title. The delivery item remains the property of the seller until full payment of all claims, including those arising in the future. The buyer is entitled to sell the goods in the course of a properly conducted business. Pledging and transfer of ownership by way of security of the goods subject to retention of title or the assigned claims is not permitted. As long as the buyer fulfills his payment obligations towards us, the claims towards third party debtors will not be collected by us. The buyer is obliged to inform us of the third party debtors upon request and to notify them of the assignment.
- Complaints (except for hidden defects) can only be considered within 8 days after receipt of the goods by the customer. In the event of a justified complaint, we reserve the right, at our discretion, either to repair the damage free of charge or to supply replacement goods or individual parts. The customer is obliged to return the goods or the requested parts to us, carriage paid and properly packed. The customer shall not be entitled to return the entire goods if only the return of individual parts is deemed necessary by us. Further claims of the purchaser such as in particular compensation for damages etc. are excluded. The purchaser is not entitled to withhold the purchase price in whole or in part in the event of defects of any kind.
- We assume a warranty of 6 months for the quality of the goods, but this does not extend to damage caused by faulty operation, negligent maintenance, natural wear and tear and the like. A prerequisite for the acceptance of the warranty is that no repairs of any kind are carried out on the objects complained about without our express consent. The delivery of used items is made to the exclusion of any warranty.
- Goods will be taken back by us only after prior consent. The transport costs are to be borne by the sender. Returned goods must be unused and undamaged in the original carton. Austrian law applies under committee of the reference standards. Place of jurisdiction is Ried i. Innkreis. Place of performance is Andrichsfurt.
- Declaration of consent/data protection:The customer/buyer gives his consent and expressly agrees that his personal data, in particular name, date of birth, company affiliation, profession, if necessary company registration number, contact person and powers of representation, address, telephone and fax number, e-mail address, bank details, VAT number, credit card data and other personal data necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and supporting the customer, for the purpose of carrying out pre-contractual measures (preparation of offers, processing of inquiries) and the fulfillment of the contract as well as the ongoing further support of the customer, for the purpose of advertising our products and services (submission of offers, sending of advertising, newsletters) in any form whatsoever in a structured and/or computer-assisted manner are determined, stored and processed. The customer/client agrees to receive communications from our company, also in electronic form (e-mail) for the purpose of contract initiation and for advertising purposes until revoked. All granted consents or approvals can be revoked individually and in full at any time with effect for the future in writing to us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) free of charge.
- Information/Note:The (personal) data will be processed, stored and used by us only for the purposes described. There is no intention to transfer the data to a third country or an international organization, unless this is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or is done at the request of the customer/client. All (personal) data will be stored by us in any case for the duration of the general storage obligation (BAO, UGB: 7 years). If personal data is required beyond this for the purpose of exercising and/or defending legal claims, or if longer storage of the data is required (ordered or required by law), the data will be stored for the duration of the general limitation period for claims for damages of 30 years. There is the possibility and the right to check at any time whether and which personal data has been stored by us, to obtain copies of this data, to correct, supplement or delete the personal data (insofar as it has been incorrectly recorded or not processed in accordance with the law), to restrict the processing of personal data (insofar as this is not necessary for the performance of the contract), to object under certain circumstances to the processing of the personal data or to revoke the consent previously given for the processing and, in particular, to lodge a complaint with the competent authority (data protection authority).